Now that your team has connected to Jira, it needs to be customized to your projects and tasks, and let the work move!
Does the administrator spend 60% + of working time creating tasks based on incoming messages?
- Set up automatic integration of tasks, comments, and attach attachments from mail services to tasks in JIRA
Does the team want to change the look and design of JIRA?
- We will completely change the external interface as you wish - we will make any changes to the functionality to your taste
Over time, your project has changed and he needed to acquire other outlines?
- Organize a bulky project in JIRA with saving tags and other useful information about tasks
- We will do online archiving of a completed or paused project with the ability to restore a file from a backup in the “hide” or “read-only” modes
- If you began to notice that the team uses many third-party services besides JIRA, we seamlessly integrate them into the project
Do employees spend an uncontrolled number of man hours daily looking for the right or clarifying information?
- Set up project navigation. Let’s show the administrator how to manage navigation, turning it on or off for certain groups of employees
Set up project navigation. Let’s show the administrator how to manage navigation, turning it on or off for certain groups of employees...
- We individually configure the necessary fields for each department of your project. As a result, each employee will receive their own JIRA with unique functionality.
Want to clean your JIRA from a mountain of accumulated irrelevant information?
- Determine the place where it hurts the most by analyzing the problem areas of the business process and system
- Find the biggest blockage and begin to clean it up.
- Send frozen projects and old tasks to the archive
- We will prescribe the mandatory schedule for completing tasks for employees upon their dismissal
- We bring the statuses and resolutions to a single order
- Set up and fill the documentation platform
We think it’s already clear that we will solve any of your problems. What exactly are you interested in?