They say that during the audit of company N it was discovered that 2,000 tasks were accumulated on one executor. You don’t want to participate in this competition, right?
- The former RP set everything up for himself, how was it convenient for him and now it is impossible to figure out his tags and tags?
- Some of the projects have been suspended, some have fallen off and you don’t know how to put their tasks in order?
- The reports no longer give a clear picture of how things really are with the business?
Does JIRA begin to turn into a haven of endless chaos and loudly demands to take all measures to quickly restore the quality of its work?
You can stop it!
In a regular audit, the manager has to manually enter each project in order to analyze the data. It is slow and expensive for you.
What do we offer? Automated, well-established audit method using a template for collecting information. Our experts have many years of experience working with customers, during this time we have faced most of the above situations and found solutions that apply to any project in JIRA. And the answers to the questions below became for us a proven diagnostic script:
- What is going on in the system?
- What needs to be improved?
- What can be automated?
- What needs to be standardized?
- Who are the stakeholders and what are their motives?
The only thing that we create manually is a questionnaire for interviewing project managers.
Common sense tells us that before you make any changes to the project, you need to understand why it was supposed to be used.
and whether it remains relevant. Perhaps the low activity of the project is related to its specifics, and interviews with managers perfectly describe the picture of such nuances.
What's next? As soon as all the information is extracted and analyzed, we will offer you the optimal project management model. The path to standardizing JIRA can be long and tedious. Why suffer from manual processes that can be replaced by automation?
If our approach seems interesting to you, discuss it with your team and contact us!